Sunday, January 07, 2007

To My Not Least Favourite Person

Being with you, around you, in your presence,
I come alive, I sparkle, I shine.
I sound more intelligent, I’m witty, I’m charming.
There’s a skip in my step, a twinkle in my eye, a smile on my lips.
I laugh constantly
I talk non-stop
There’s always something to do.


You elicit the fun, weird, kooky side of me
You also elicit the playful, mischievous, stubborn side of me
People say we argue too much,
I say we spark off each other
I love everything about the way we interact


It’s only when I see you again
That I realise how much I miss you,
And how much I miss me
The person I become when I am around you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, seriously, what's with all the love coming from you???? I like this ... it reminds me of all the great things about relationships, the bits that appeal to me.