Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hello 2016!

So ... it’s been a while. New Year new start. Rather than make up some story I’m just going to dive right in. Thanks to my friend Oreka Godis, I have made a plan to write a poem every week. I don’t promise I will post every week but I will definitely write every week (for at least 50 weeks) no matter how shitty it is. Hopefully I will get back to some semblance of feeling like a writer.

It being week 4 - I've written 4 poems already but some of them are really shit. Like super shit. I look back to some of the stuff I wrote and I'm like I wrote that? Where did my mojo go? I'm hoping forcing myself to write every week will bring back some kind of muscle memory (if it works that way). Some of the stuff I post up right now will be some of stuff I've written recently (well since I stopped blogging) but haven’t published.

So ... enjoy! Please feel free to subscribe share and follow me on twitter and Instagram.

~ Noni.Moss


No comments: